Monday, June 9, 2008

Cute Cats


I was talking with a bunch of girl friends about how we love cats and especially how cute mine is.













I thought I'd break up the monotony of only posting things about Jonah. Here is the cutest picture of our cat Bandit. He's a persian, so his hair gets really long and he sheds a lot. We shave him about twice a year, but he gets cold when we do that. I decided to buy him a sweater, and I think he looks so cute in it. He kind of looks like a monkey. Most people don't even know he's a cat. I took him for a walk once when he had all his fur. We accidentally walked into a swim class at the swimming pool in Burbank and the old ladies in the pool couldn't help but ask, "What's that?" We love Bandit!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

He really IS cute... and I laugh at the timing when you all were sharing photos and love stories of cats, then I walk in and announce that I hate them! Too ironic! Since then I've been bonding with Bearny (the cat who attacked me) I thought I'd give him a chance to show me why people like cats... I'm getting there ;)

Sarah Heder said...

Rachel was right! He IS the cutest cat I've ever seen!

Kate said...

Oh, yay! Just found your blog. And you know how much I love bandit. I also can't tell you how much it means that you have my photos up. I must be a real boy afterall!