Monday, September 15, 2008

Yosemite!

This camping trip was much better than the first one! First of all Yosemite is beautiful and there are so many things to do there other than hiking (I'm not a hiker at all-especially in really hot weather and with a 1 year old). This is me and Jonah starting our hike. We're actually happy still. Braden wanted to stay one night longer to really make the 5 hour drive worth it, so I told him I would if we stayed in a hotel the 3rd night. We stayed at this place called the Narrow Guage inn. They had a train that went through the forest. We were hoping to see a bear because everyone talked about how we were in bear country and everything, but we decided it was about as hard as seeing bigfoot. We even asked one of the shop workers how we could see a bear and he replied, "This isn't a zoo." I think he was tired of all the tourists talking to him like they knew him or something and he was glad his summer job was almost over.


Jonah giving daddy love


This video is when we were on the bus and Jonah was really squirmy, restless, and grumpy. The bus driver started making cat noises and Jonah was talking back to her. He just thought there was a voice coming from heaven and it really calmed him down.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That trip looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Jonah on Braden's shoulders.

Sarah Heder said...

I gotta agree with Beth. I think that picture of Braden and Jonah should be blown up and hung up on your wall. So sweet and adorable! And, YOU, are the cutest hiker I've ever seen. Nobody is supposed to look that good when they're roughing it!

g said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. Your little Jonah is so darn cute! I love his cheeks!