Monday, November 24, 2008

Enjoying the Moment

I'm sitting here having a great moment.
I've been having the cliche ice cream cravings because of this


My very favorite kind has always been Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk




I just can't get enough of it. Instead of buying a little pint of it for $3 or $1.99 if it's on sale and having it disappear in just one sitting, I decided to use my Ben and Jerrys ice cream recipe book and make it myself.


Can I just say yummy!!!!! I made about 3 quarts, so it should last me a little while anyway. I'm just sitting here while Jonah is napping and eating my delicious creation. Life's pretty good!

7 comments:

Beth said...

I think you need to have us all over for an ice cream party on the next hot day! (hint, hint)

Sarah Heder said...

Ah, yes, why does ice-cream make every moment better? I'm glad you're enjoying your day. You deserve it! Especially after all the work you did for the primary program.

Amy said...

I had no idea!! Congrats!!!

Margo said...

Oh, I love NYSFC. Can I abbreviate that? But I also love the Nothing But the... which has NYSFC and Heath Bar Crunch and another kind. Yum! When are you due?

Tanya said...

You are so funny, you deserve all the ice cream you can handle

Claire said...

You can MAKE ben and Jerrys? Is there a recipe for Strawberry cheesecake? That's my latest fave. :) I think if I knew how to make it that's all that'd be in my freezer.

Michelle said...

o.k. does this mean your prego? I hope so, and I liked your thoughts about the JoAnn experience.