Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Adventure at JoAnn's

I don't know why, but I always have a story to tell when I go to JoAnn's Fabrics. I think it's just because I go there a lot and I live on Los Angeles. Braden said I should take a video camera next time I go.

So here goes....
I was making my way to stand in line at the cash register when a woman with a 4-year-old little girl, facing backward in her cart, asked me if I was in line. I looked up to see that the person talking to me was.....




Justine Bateman! I love L.A.! I know it's no Johnny Depp sighting or anything, but when I was 14 watching t.v. in my living room, I never in a million years thought that Mallory Keaton would be at a fabric store in front of me in line. It was so cute too because Jonah loves older kids. He was facing Justine's daughter and making the cutest noises and faces and trying to get her to laugh at him. He was getting so crazy that Justine looked at me and asked what her daughter was doing--thinking she was provoking Jonah. I just told her that Jonah just loves kids and was trying to make her laugh. As we were buying our things Mallory and Jonah's new girlfriend left as Justine said "bye bye" to Jonah.


4 comments:

Beth said...

That story is awesome. I love LA for that reason too.

dana said...

AWESOME star spotting. I think the B-list actors are a cooler/rarer find.
JoAnns is always an adventure (mostly in the bad way for me :) )

Kate said...

She is so cool (not that I know her or anything)...I especially liked watching her in Men in Trees, it was nice to see her on TV again. Call me next time you go to JoAnns.

g said...

That's awesome! I never get to see anyone cool here in Vegas. Oh, we did share a flight with Nevada's governor a while back, but he's so unpopular, I think everyone ignored him.