Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving and grandparents





This is a little behind but I wanted to post these really cute photos. Jonah never smiles for the camera, but when we wanted to take a picture of him with Grandma and Grandpa he was being rediculously silly. My parents came for Thanksgiving, and it was so much fun even though it was small. We had delicious food including a turkey that Braden made and croissants that I made from scratch. I'm still thinking about them! Yummy! My dad was so kind to help Braden extend the sprinkler system for a grassy play area for Jonah in the yard.

I was taking a shower the other day, and when I was done I came out and say this. Jonah had taken my robe from my bedroom and brought it into the den, so he could cuddle with it on the couch while watching Yo Gabba! Gabba! It was so cute!

5 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures of Jonah with your parents. And, the fact that he grabbed your robe to cuddle with it is absolutely adorable! He loves his Mommy!

Tanya said...

He is such a cute little guy. I love the cuddling pic, it is so darn sweet.

Kathy said...

Such a cute picture! And I'm glad to know that my children aren't the only ones that like Yo Gabba Gabba...what a weird show. But Liam sure likes it. Maybe it's the crazy lady dancing around in the shimmery bodysuit. :)

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love the big picture of you guys at the top. you look beautiful!

heidi and joel said...

Your family photo at the top is beautiful! It's fun to check in and see what you're up to. Jonah is a cutie.