Thursday, October 16, 2008

Which one?

After some discussions with friends and many people telling me that Jonah looks exactly like Braden, I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of us as kids around Jonah's age. Let me know what you think.

I know we have plenty of pictures of Jonah already posted for you to look and compare, but here's another one.


This is me at my 1st birthday I think--notice the chubby cheeks


I'm not sure the age on this but I think I was about Jonah's age now 15 or 16 months (Mom can you verify?)


A lot of people don't believe I was a chubby little girl. I just threw this in as proof. This was the beginning of my awkward stage. I think I was the chubbiest at this age.


This is just one of my favorite pictures. I remember when I got it taken. Don't you love 70's backdrops and furry carpet?


This is Braden at 11 months old


This is Braden at about 15 months


This is just the cutest kid picture of Braden. Wasn't he the cutest kid? People thought he looked like Elliot from ET when he got older.


There you go. Who does he look most like? Maybe neither one of us. People also say he looks like Billy.

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Hhhm . . . I do see a little bit of you in Jonah but that picture of your hubby at 15 months made up my mind for me - definitely Braden!

Margo said...

I think he looks more like Braden. I just loved seeing the photos of you, however. I think I can beat your chubby :) But yes, that is chubby for Michelle.

Barty Family said...

I would love to see your "chubby" pics, Margo! That's also hard to believe. You look fantastic from your blog pics by the way.

Jim said...

GREAT pics!

Pam said...

don't you hate how you do all the work and they don't look anything like you? sorry, my vote goes to braden. maybe the next one will look like you!

Amy said...

I'm not sure who he looks more like, but that shag carpet photo is amazing....

Sarah Heder said...

He looks more like Braden 100%!!! Oh, and if you thought you were chubby, you gotta see pictures of me as a little girl! Yeah, I agree with Pam, maybe your little girl will look like you. Either way, your pictures and Braden's pictures and Jonah's are all adorable! Makes me want to copy you and post pictures of Dan and I as little kids.

Tanya said...

Sorry Michelle, He is all Braden, Bryan agrees too so that is Two votes for Braden. Same shape head, cheeks and eyes :)

Beth said...

I see a mix definitely :) Either way he is the cutest!

Beth said...

Michelle - I just tagged you on my blog. Go check it out and get posting. Hope you don't mind.

Stevens Family said...

I vote Braden also - sorry -