Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally Braden's turn

I'm finally getting around to post this after my friend Beth tagged me. It was fun to write about Braden for a change. I also love sharing photos of us and our wedding. Here's how it works if you've been tagged: Each person answers the questions below and at the end of the post you tag 4 people. Then go to their blog and comment to them that they have been tagged.


How long have you been married? 2 and a half years
How long did you date? 3 months before we were engaged and 6 before we were married. By the time you reach our age you want to hurry things along. We knew each other for 2 years though.
Who eats sweets? Braden will eat anything that is around, but I am the one that craves desserts more.
Who said "I Love You" first? He did.
Who is taller? He is - he's the perfect height for someone my size I think.
Who can sing best? I think he would say him because he sings like he's a rock star, but sometimes he really can't hear the note. This is especially bad at church when he's slightly off and singing very loudly and confidently in my ear while I'm trying to hear the alto part. He would have a great voice though if he had training. So I think I'm the better singer.
Who is smarter? We both are in different ways.
Who does the laundry? He does his own and I do mine and Jonah's
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're in bed, I do.
Who mows the lawn? We live in California, so it's the gardner Rogelio.
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly. He's a good cook though, but it's still up for debate who is better
Who drives? Braden
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is. He's more humble and it's usually because I was right.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? I think he asked me out before we were dating, but after that you don't really ask each other on dates anymore. It's just assumed we'll hang out. We started dating before we really went on any dates.
Who wears the pants? I like to think we both do, but really Braden does. He agrees.

When we were dating we went to the Cami Awards and met Jon Voigt. It was one of my favorite memories with Braden.


This is the picture we used for our wedding announcement. I loved it. Our good friend Erik took it.


This is after we got married in the Bountiful Temple. It was really hard to find a good picture of both of us.


I'm going to tag Kathy, Kate, Michelle, and Amber.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

You guys are so cute and it is funny just how evenly you all split the chores, Hillarious that he does his own laundry, do you split the dishes too, he he

Sarah Heder said...

Braden does his own laundry? I am impressed you don't have to do his! That engagement picture is so lovely and beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair is and it's so weird to see you without bangs because I'm so use to them. You're lucky you can do so many different styles and look so good. And the wedding picture is gorgeous. You look so pretty. As a couple, you guys look really good together. Your coloring really matches! I know I'm so random. Your coloring? Who says that stuff?

Devon Call said...

I love catching up on your life and I love that wedding photo of yours. I try and put something together today.

Michelle said...

oops! It's really me michelle, not devon

Brent and Emily said...

Yay! I love to see other people's pictures! You are so pretty.

Nice answers too by the way. :)

Beth said...

I kind of love that he does his own laundry. Why not? Seriously? Get it done when you want it done, right?

:)

I'm glad you finally posted. I love all the photos and you guys look gorgeous.