Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Birthday Bash



I am planning a birthday party for Ashton's first birthday and Jonah's 3rd birthday at Disneyland. We would love as many people to come that can. It's on May 31, 2010 which is Memorial Day.

Common excuses for not coming

1. I have to work---Well it's on Memorial Day so you'll most likely have the day off
2. Disneyland is too expensive---If you volunteer You can get a free ticket for each person in your family over the age of 6
3. I hate Disneyland when it's too crowded--According to Braden this is not a very busy day because everyone is at the beach.
4. I don't have time to volunteer--Braden is only volunteering for 2 hours on Friday stuffing envelopes and the location is about a block away from our house. Very easy! There are so many things that there is bound to be something you can do.
5. I'll be bored because I won't like the kiddy rides---You can take your kids on Pirates of the Carribean and many rides that adults go on. Even the babies. Jonah has loved it all 3 times that he has been. I LOVE it too!!! There is also a stroller ticket thing where you wait in line once and one person goes on the big ride like the Madderhorn while the other person waits with the stroller then the other person goes on the ride without having to wait in line.


Please come everyone!!!! It will be so much fun.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I have never heard of the stroller thing, but what a brilliant idea.

How about I live in Alaska and don't have a job, can I stuff envelopes for 2 days and get a plane ride out too?

love you! i would totally come otherwise.

Happy Birthday to the kiddo's

Our Micro-Preemie organization said...

I'm 99% positive that we are coming! Rich's oldest daughter is coming in town for my graduation party, so it will be: Rich, me, her, her two boys (2 and 6 months) her husband, and maybe a few more people in our family.

I'll let you know a few days before the exact details so we can determine where to meet. How fun this will be!

Beth said...

Maybe Adam and I can volunteer in April when he has more time off. I guess then we would just have to pay for Tyler. I will check how much that is on line. We are super saving for my friend's wedding on Cape Cod in June, and it's pretty expensive, but if we can make it we will - especially for your cuties!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-cara-menghilangkan-bau-badan/