Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favorite Family

Favorite Jonah


Teaching him how to say "finger" instead of "shinger"



You can't tell from this video but I try to get him to say it right by saying
"F-F-Finger" and Jonah replies saying, "F-F-Shinger"



Favorite Ashton




His sneezes. When he does 3 sneezes in a row, his last one is hilarious. He has done it since he was born. He lets out a little yell/scream so it sounds like this, "AAAAAAWWWWW choo." Too bad I can't get it on video.


Favorite Braden

Telling me that Nova Scotia wasn't part of Canada. The reason this is so funny is because he knows much more about history, current events and geography than me. That's why I love you, honey!


Favorite photos







1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

Dang it, the video didn't work for me.

You have beautiful sons. They're so sweet. And I love that you were trying to teach Jonah to say finger instead of shinger. And he'll say f-shinger. Josie use to do the same thing. I think it's cute!